[imp] horde installation

Martin Fraser mdf at darksnow.net
Mon Mar 17 09:44:59 UTC 2008

Horde is a PHP application that runs on the web server but communicates
with the mail and LDAP servers (is asked to), as such it should be
installed on the web server and configured to connect to the mail server
to get mail. It should be noted though, that you will need an IMAP mail
server as well as postfix.

Good luck.