[imp] View html messages

Otto Stolz Otto.Stolz at uni-konstanz.de
Wed Mar 19 10:03:10 UTC 2008

Hello jotace

please keep the discussion on the list.

You have written:
> The option that you mentioned in the link
> http://wiki.horde.org/FAQ/Admin/Config#toc23
> is already configured, but the
> result is the same, I can't viewed the html message, I only see the tags
> what could be the solution?

I do not really know.

Things to check:
- Is it really a HTML message, complying with RFC 2045 and 2046?
   Look at the message's source code: Has the part you cannot
   display content-type=text/html?
- Is it a problem with your browser? Inspect the HTTP headers
   of the page that cannot be displayed (e. g. using Firefox
   with the pertinent "Live HTTP headers" extension), whether
   the page has Content-type: text/html.
- Have you meticulously provided for all those pre-requisits
   listed in horde/docs/INSTALL and horde/imp/docs/INSTALL? (also
   available under <http://www.horde.org/horde/docs/?f=INSTALL.html>
   <and <http://www.horde.org/imp/docs/?f=INSTALL.html>, respectively)

Good luck,
   Otto Stolz