[imp] up-imapproxy and IMP 4.2RCx / HEAD

Liam Hoekenga liamr at umich.edu
Wed Mar 19 15:51:22 UTC 2008

I've been talking to the author of up-imapproxy.  He pointed out this
message..

http://lists.andrew.cmu.edu/pipermail/imapproxy-info/2005-October/000480.html

Apparently, IMP + up-imapproxy's implementation of "select caching"
don't play well together.  Turning off select caching has resolved the
issue.

Liam