[imp] Problem with LDAP: Could not search the LDAP server

Roland Kronqvist roland.kronqvist at startspark.net
Wed Mar 19 21:02:32 UTC 2008

Hello!

I have a server with Windows 2003 Server with Active Directory and IIS. I have installed horde on it and I used PHP 4. Now I have upgraded to PHP 5, and I installed also a fresh copy of Horde and IMP, but now I have got problem with logging in. I use LDAP in horde for autenticating against Active Directory. It worked before but after upgrading I get a message "Could not search the LDAP server" when I try to log in. I have set all LDAP preferences as it was before, but for some reason it don't work. I tried to use Turba with LDAP to see if that work and it did. But not for Horde. Have somebody else had the same problem, and can somebody help me?

Regards, Roland Kronqvist