[imp] imp filter problem or profile corruption ?

Swenson, Chris cswenson at curry.edu
Mon Mar 24 13:37:56 UTC 2008

I have one student out of 5000 who receives some emails from some people that seem to be
going directly into his trash folder.
He claims not to have set up filters, I have asked him to come to my office to
verify, but I do believe him.  I do not think he is capable of such advanced config changes ;-].
He has not even created any folders in his directory. (Nor does he really have much email in his box as a whole)

If his profile is corrupt, is there a way to clean that up?
If I remember correctly the user info is stored in the mysql.

I have an older server running RHEL 3 patched up to date.
I expect to replace it this summer.
Sorry if this is too much info.

Horde: 2.2.5
IMP: 3.2.5