[imp] Fwd: Repository of Secret/Personal GPG keys in Horde/IMP

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu Mar 27 13:46:45 UTC 2008

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von bdlao at dfa.gov.ph -----
      Datum: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 13:34:49 -0000
        Von: "Bryan Dexter B. Lao" <bdlao at dfa.gov.ph>
Antwort an: bdlao at dfa.gov.ph
    Betreff: Repository of Secret/Personal GPG keys in Horde/IMP
         An: jan at horde.org
         Cc: slusarz at horde.org

Dear Jan/Michael:

   I've just installed Horde Groupware WEbmail 1.06 with GPG support, and
everything seems ok except that i cant figure out where the personal keys are
being stored.

1)  I know the address book table holds the public keys of contacts. I need to
know where the personal/secret keys are being saved as i plan to personally
hand out GPG keys to selected users of the system.

2)  It seems IMP has no database table entries (at all?) to save this
information.

3)  I am able to import GPG key pairs created by WinGPG but interestingly,
even if the keys have an expiration date, it seems to be nullified by Horde
when viewed in the 'Details' clickable link in PGP options.

   What gives?

My config:
OS: FreeBSD 6.2
Database: MySQL 5.x.xx
Php5, apache, webmin installed.
1 GB RAM
Intel Xeon processor (HP DL-350 )

Thanks and more power to the HORDE TEAM!

--
Bryan Dexter B. Lao

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/