[imp] Error loading horde configuration, initial login

Fri Mar 28 15:13:19 UTC 2008

I just attempted to get Horde running on my server and when I go to do
the initial login and setup and configure Horde I get the following
error:

A fatal error has occurred
Failed to import Horde configuration: #

I am running Horde 3.1.3 on a debian etch server. I have PHP 5
installed and looking at the test.php results there isn't anything
that is missing other than the configuration stuff at the bottom of
the page that hasn't been setup yet. I have verified that
/etc/horde3/horde and /etc/horde3/imp4 both have read/write access by
www-data group.

Is there anything else that I am missing at this point? Any help is
appreciated.

Thanks,
-Eric