[imp] IMP doesn't properly display html-only (Content-Type: text/html)

jotace juanca2711 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 14 02:58:13 UTC 2008

Hello

IMP 4.1.3 doesn't display the attached e-mail as HTML.  Rather, it displays the
HTML source.  It displays in Outlook Express and Outlook just fine.

In imp/config/mime_drivers.php

$mime_drivers['imp']['html']['inline'] = true;

is set, but it doesn't make a difference since it's not an attachment anyway.

I've checked the FAQ and the mail archives for a solution but have found nothing.

I've tried to file a bug report on the bug tracking system, but it isn't sending
out passwords, so please forgive the direct e-mail.