[imp] Problem in view of Signed mail.

san83 cricsanju at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 08:52:16 UTC 2008

Hi All,
I am using Horde: 3.1.3 and Imp: H3 (4.1.3). Signed mail is getting opened
with message “There are no parts that can be displayed inline.”

Note: Signed mail can be view via outlook express and encrypted mail can be
viewed by horde web mail and outlook express also.

I have attached an eml file of signed mail for verification. If you find any
issue with eml file then let me know. Signed mail is sent by the external
world.

Regards,
Sanjay…
http://www.nabble.com/file/p16741426/%257B633364D1-7BF3-41B2-ADD4-3ED440735593%257D.eml
%7B633364D1-7BF3-41B2-ADD4-3ED440735593%7D.eml