[imp] Problem in viewing of Signed mail.

san83 cricsanju at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 10:56:16 UTC 2008

Hi,
After bit more debugging I got one more thing, which I feel to share.
Code is getting failed at line 613 of the file
“horde\lib\Horde\MIME\Contents.php” in “function
_renderMIMEPart(&$mime_part, $attachment = false)” when I try to view signed
mail.

L: 608        $viewer->setMIMEPart($mime_part);    // echo “In Viewer
Array:<br />”;  print_r($viewer);
L: 609        $params = array(&$this);                    // echo “In Params
Array:<br />”;  print_r($params);
L: 610        if ($attachment) {
L: 611            $msg .= $viewer->renderAttachmentInfo($params);
L: 612        } else {
L: 613            $msg .= $viewer->render($params); // or die (“Code is
getting failed here.”)
L: 614        }

If I am not wrong then it should go to “function render($params)” of
“horde\imp\lib\MIME\Viewer\pkcs7.php”.

Can any one follow my chain message and help me?

I have attached output of print statement at line 608:
http://www.nabble.com/file/p16807249/In_Viewer_Array.txt In_Viewer_Array.txt
and 609:  http://www.nabble.com/file/p16807249/In_Params_Array.txt
In_Params_Array.txt  . This may help.

Thanks,