[imp] Latest RC testing with DIMP

John H. Bennett III bennettj at thebennetthome.com
Tue Apr 22 12:47:17 UTC 2008

In testing the latest RC candidates, I've run across three things that
I would like others to verify before opening bug reports.

In all of my application/conf.php files, I have this line:
$conf['menu']['apps'] = array('accounts', 'dimp', 'gollem', 'horde',
'imp', 'ingo', 'jeta', 'kronolith', 'mnemo', 'nag', 'turba');

1. Login to horde and choose dynamic.  Hovering above the menu icons
at the top of the dimp menu and the icons on the sidebar, both dynamic
mail and mail link to dimp.  This is inconsistent behavior.  If you
click on another menu item, like tasks, the sidebar inconsistency
stays, but the menu icons at the top of the app menu now show a link
to dimp for dynamic mail and a link to imp for mail.

2. Enable horde sidebar via imp options.  Login to horde and choose
traditional. Next click on dynamic mail icon, either in the sidebar or
via the top meny icons.  You now have two sidebars, the original one
and the dimp one.  The only way to clear this is to currently logout
and login.

3. Enable horde sidebar via imp options.  Login to horde and choose
dynamic.  Click on any other menu icon except for dimp or imp.  Now
click on imp, you should still have the dimp sidebar and not the imp
sidebar.  This may be acceptable.

Thanks,

John Bennett