[imp] convert_vfolders.php

liamr at umich.edu liamr at umich.edu
Mon Apr 28 15:16:55 UTC 2008

I'm trying to prep our upgrade from IMP 4.0.x to 4.2.x, and trying to
run imp/scripts/upgrades/convert_vfolders.php.  I find it a little
strange that a script that has to be run from the command line is
requiring that horde's auth environment be set up.  I tried our auth
driver, and the default "auto" auth driver (with the settings from
config/conf.php.dist

I try to set SERVER_NAME, REMOTE_USER, REMOTE_ADDR in my environment,
but I think it wants to set cookies.  The script doesn't appear to run
for me.  I never get confirmation that it's complete, which looking at
the script, I think it should give.

Any suggestions?

Liam
---------
papiamentu-root# php convert_vfolders.php PHP Notice:  Undefined index:
  REMOTE_USER in
/usr/local/projects/webmail/html-ssl/horde/imp/config/conf.php on line
78
PHP Notice:  Undefined index:  REMOTE_USER in
/usr/local/projects/webmail/html-ssl/horde/imp/config/conf.php on line
79
PHP Notice:  Undefined index:  SERVER_NAME in
/usr/local/projects/webmail/html-ssl/horde/config/prefs.php on line 480
PHP Notice:  Undefined index:  SERVER_NAME in
/usr/local/projects/webmail/html-ssl/horde/imp/config/prefs.php on line
29
PHP Notice:  Undefined index:  SERVER_NAME in
/usr/local/projects/webmail/html-ssl/horde/imp/config/prefs.php on line
30
PHP Notice:  Undefined index:  SERVER_NAME in
/usr/local/projects/webmail/html-ssl/horde/config/prefs.php on line 480
PHP Notice:  Undefined index:  SERVER_NAME in
/usr/local/projects/webmail/html-ssl/horde/imp/config/prefs.php on line
29
PHP Notice:  Undefined index:  SERVER_NAME in
/usr/local/projects/webmail/html-ssl/horde/imp/config/prefs.php on line
30
PHP Notice:  Undefined index:  SERVER_NAME in
/usr/local/projects/webmail/html-ssl/horde/config/prefs.php on line 480
PHP Notice:  Undefined index:  SERVER_NAME in
/usr/local/projects/webmail/html-ssl/horde/imp/config/prefs.php on line
29
PHP Notice:  Undefined index:  SERVER_NAME in
/usr/local/projects/webmail/html-ssl/horde/imp/config/prefs.php on line
30
PHP Notice:  Undefined index:  REMOTE_ADDR in
/usr/local/projects/webmail/html-ssl/horde/lib/Horde/Auth.php on line
732

Fatal Error:
You are not authenticated.