[imp] 8-bit transfer (was: IMP, Outlook and Hotmail)

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Mon Apr 28 15:36:04 UTC 2008

On 23.04.08 18:24, Michael M Slusarz wrote:
> Well, for example, how about this (See #3):
> http://www-dt.e-technik.uni-dortmund.de/~ma/qmail-bugs.html

well, the 8bitmime is defined, valid and working SMTP extension, and the
fact qmail does break it only means that qmail has problems with it. qmail
should not be used at all, according to bugs listed there.

Posli tento mail 100 svojim znamim - nech vidia aky si idiot
Send this email to 100 your friends - let them see what an idiot you are