[imp] ubuntu setup

Mauro Condarelli mc5686 at mclink.it
Sun May 4 22:32:46 UTC 2008

Hi,
I feel a bit stupid now, but I've not been able to find the right
answer, so...

I installed a precompiled IMP4 on a recent ubuntu (gutsy) via aptitude.
It installed all the required packages, including horde3.

Now I seem unable to configure and/or access it.

Several mails point to a INSTALL file that does not exist on my machine
or to a 'setup.php' script I'm unable to find.

Can someone point me to some description of what should I do to be able
to use IMP4 to read my mail on an ubuntu server (dovecot+postfix+...)

TiA
Mauro