[imp] Base64 encoding not working

Filipe Azevedo fazevedo at netmadeira.com
Fri May 9 17:06:10 UTC 2008

|Im having some issues with base64 encoded emails, imp acts like the
header isnt even there. For instance, I received an email containing an
attachment with the following headers:

The content was avaiable to download as a birany file (which didnt work
btw), under the name "unamed" when using the stable horde+imp release,
however on the lastest release candidate it didnt even mention there was
an attachment.

The same thing happens regarding alternative parts.

I have tried reporting this as a bug, but it seems it worked fine for
everyone else, so Im hopping someone has been through this before or
knows of some way to fix it.

Thanks,

Filipe Azevedo