[imp] installation issues on Ubuntu Linux

Andras D andrasd at gmail.com
Sat May 10 23:43:06 UTC 2008

I just installed Horde Webmail on Ubuntu linux, following this guide:
http://ubuntu.no.sapo.pt/horde3_eng.html

After installing all modules and DBs and restarting my servers in the left
bar some error messages appeared, despite having done all to the book:
(unfortunately didn't save them at the time, something like: missing index
sql in sourses.php)

Anyway I did the config steps following the guide and now I can't log in,
the following appears URL: http://trans.siteuriweb.eu/horde3

errors:
*Notice*: Undefined index: user in */usr/share/horde3/imp/login.php* on line
*111*
*Notice*: Undefined index: server_list in
*/usr/share/horde3/imp/login.php*on line
*128*
 *Notice*: Undefined index: server_list in *
/usr/share/horde3/imp/templates/login/login.inc* on line *8*

Is there some thorough guide I can do without any errors? (I am new to
linux)

Andras