[imp] inbox appears blank after upgrading to RC4

liamr at umich.edu liamr at umich.edu
Tue May 13 19:56:22 UTC 2008

>> [Mon May 12 14:28:33 2008] [error] [client xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] PHP
>> Notice:  Undefined index:  hd in
>> /usr/local/projects/webmail/html-ssl/horde/imp/lib/Mailbox.php on line
>> 864, referer: https://weblogin.umich.edu/cosign-bin/cosign.cgi
>> [Mon May 12 14:28:33 2008] [error] [client xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] PHP
>> Notice:  Undefined index:  d in
>> /usr/local/projects/webmail/html-ssl/horde/imp/lib/Mailbox.php on line
>> 864, referer: https://weblogin.umich.edu/cosign-bin/cosign.cgi
>>
>> (The referrer does change depending on where I've been).
>
> Have you emptied your cache?

W are using the memcache cache driver along with the memcache session
handler, and both are pointing at our production memcache servers.
So.. it's not so easy to do without killing the cache completely.

We get exciting new issues if we switch cache drivers from memcache to
sql or local filesystem.. then we have CSS issues.

Liam