[imp] mac os classic browsers that support horde 3.2 / imp 4.2

liamr at umich.edu liamr at umich.edu
Wed May 14 16:41:52 UTC 2008

Does anyone know of any MacOS "Classic" (i.e. MacOS <= 9) that will
work with the upcoming releases of Horde and IMP?

Unsurprisingly Netscape 4, IE 5.0 / 5.5 don't work.
iCab 3.0.5 doesn't appear to work.

We found Netscape 7 for MacOS Classis is still available and appears to work..

     http://browser.netscape.com/releases

(The MacOS 9 version is labeled "Mac PowerPC")

A side note - Safari 1.x on OSX < 10.4.2 doesn't work.  We think that
Safari 2 works, but you need to be running at least 10.4.2 to use it.

Perhaps browsers that are known not to work should be turned away at the door?

Liam