[imp] horde/imp/mysql question

Swenson, Chris cswenson at curry.edu
Wed May 14 20:00:32 UTC 2008

I am working in a test situation here.

I have the installation mostly working. This is a pretty clean install,
not an upgrade.

I just downloaded the Horde 1.1 (4.1.6) Groupware onto a Fedora 8 server
with Mysql - 5.0.45-6 as the database.

I saw an error when I tried to add an address in the address book.

"There was an error adding a new contact. Contact your system
administrator for further help. DB Error: no such table.

I have probably run a few different versions of the script that
configures the Mysql against the database as I was fooling with
different installs.

How do I drop all the tables so I may recreate it with the script that
came with the 1.1 that I downloaded the other day.

TIA

Chris S.