[imp] Sidebar meniu

Arminas g.arminas at gmail.com
Sat May 17 09:06:36 UTC 2008

Hi,

I am using  Horde: 3.1.6 and Imp: H3 (4.1.6) . I've desided that all
users must have a sidebar menu. But if they are making changes not on
it - f.e. read emails or changing preferences, only right side of
screen is reloading. The sidebar stays on its own.. I think it is
making better performance for server, but if user changes language or
read email, then sidebar is still on the old one language or it still
shows that there is unread messages, but there are not. Only way to
avoid it - to press F5 on explorer :) . Maybe there is a way to solve
it without changing php code (any option in config folder that I
dunno) ?

Thanks for help

Arminas