[imp] 'send message' button not working

Spiro Harvey, Knossos Networks Ltd spiro at knossos.net.nz
Tue May 27 02:29:27 UTC 2008

Hi guys,

I updated Horde/imp/ingo yesterday to the latest release versions, and
it all seems to have gone smoothly except for the fact that the 'send
message' and 'save draft' buttons don't work in imp. Cancel works though. :/

I have no logs indicating what is happening. No error messages on
screen; nothing. They just don't work. My mouse pointer changes when it
rolls over them, but that is all the feedback I am getting.

I have noticed that there is a new sql table called imp_sentmail, but
nothing I have configured is using this. but if it is trying to, it
should have rights, because ingo has successfully created rules using
the same permissions to other tables.

Postgres is my SQL server.

my configs are the same as in the previous versions, with the changes
being that ingo prefs are now sql, and I had to change all the
hordeauths from full to 'full'.

--
Spiro Harvey                  Knossos Networks Ltd
021-295-1923                    www.knossos.net.nz