[imp] IMNP 4.2 compose - phptype error

Bill Graham grahamcw at hurleybulldogs.com
Tue May 27 14:09:54 UTC 2008

I put in horde 3.2/Imp 4.2
When I composed a new message and hit send - I would receive a phptype
not defined error and the message wold not send.
Debugging showed

May 27 00:01:04 HORDE [debug] [imp] Required "phptype" not specified
in configuration.: token, Array, Array, token SQL [pid 26333 on line
176 of "/var/www/html/webmail/lib/Horde/Notification.php"]

Tracing it further - I found it to be the token system which was set
up for sql.
Disabling tokens - allowed the message to be sent.
This worked fine in RC4.

anyone else seeing this ?

thx
Bil