[imp] Dimp: purged messages

Deja3 deja3-user at bitrealm.com
Wed May 28 14:09:28 UTC 2008

Same problem for me.  Turning on javascript debugging, I get the
following error about 5 seconds after I delete the message:

doActionComplete callback: InternalError: too much recursion

You can refresh your mailbox view by hitting F5 instead of logging out
entirely, by the way.

If Imp is configured to move the item directly to the trash, Dimp
can't seem to refresh the Inbox view.  If you have Imp configured to
mark the deleted items, then the Dimp purge command does not refresh
the Inbox view.  Imp works correctly in either configuration and
refreshes ths Inbox view upon delete-to-trash or the use of the purge
action.

-------