[imp] Inbox not updating in latest release

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Mon Jun 2 09:35:01 UTC 2008

It doesn't matter what changed. It's still an error on the IMAP server
end, as far as I can tell. It's well possible that we have added some
code since the old version that now triggers that behavior, but where
the messages are stored in the IMAP server backend is completely
irrelevant for the clients.

Zitat von Yoseff Francus <francus at yossi.com>:

> Correct, but why would there be a difference in how imap is called or used
> between 1.0.1 and 1.1? imap has not changed and when I delete an item it
> is called properly. It is only upon refresh that it is not working right.
>
> On Sun, 1 Jun 2008, Jan Schneider wrote:
>
>> Zitat von Yoseff Francus <francus at yossi.com>:
>>
>>> /var/mail/username
>>>
>>> and $HOME/mbox
>>>
>>> worked fine in webmail 1.0.3

>> But this has nothing to do with Horde/IMP. The IMAP server has to take
>> care about moving them around.
>>
>> Jan.
>>
>> --
>> Do you need professional PHP or Horde consulting?
>> http://horde.org/consulting/
>>
>> --

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/