[imp] Horde Webmail 1.1 / IMP 4.2 translation bugs

Jean-Marc LIGER jean-marc.liger at siris.sorbonne.fr
Wed Jun 4 12:34:07 UTC 2008

Jan Schneider a écrit :
>> In file imp/config/prefs.php, by choosing to translate the names of
>> default folders like value' => 'sent-mail ' to _("Sent") for example,
>> you will have one set of defaut folders for each language that you will
>> use. Is this a new behaviour for imp ?
>>

> Yes, but once you go the preference page and save the folder
> preferences, they stick to the current language.

My imap server doesn't deal well to create folders with french accents
in translation's names. Thunderbird's approach differs a little for a
similar result, it uses only one name for each physical folder, but it
spreads the translation's name in it's interface.

> Or you can provide fixed default names for your users.

Right, I've already map my folders on thunderbird ones.

Jean-Marc