[imp] Problem with "Deleting and Moving Messages" options

Maxime Pelletier maxime.pelletier at educsa.org
Wed Jun 4 15:24:31 UTC 2008

Hi,

I installed Horde-IMP-DIMP-Ingo-Turba 3.2, and I experienced a weird
behavior with the "Deleting and Moving Messages" options (from Mail
section).

What happen is that some choices are repeated. Here is a copy of what I see:
==============================
Deleting and Moving Messages
Return to the mailbox listing after deleting, moving, or copying a message?
What should we do with spam messages after they have been reported as
spam or innocent?
    Nothing
When deleting messages, move them to your Trash folder instead of
marking them as deleted?
Display the "Empty Spam" link in the menubar?
When deleting messages, move them to your Trash folder instead of
marking them as deleted?
==============================

So you see that I have 2 times the "When deleting messages, ..."
choice. But the real problem is that no matter which choice(s) I
check, when I submit the changes I receive the following error message:
Cannot activate both a Trash folder and Virtual Trash. A Virtual Trash
folder will be used.

Even stranger, at some point I had some other options to let me select
which folder would be my trash folder, but this option doesn't appear
anymore.

Is there a patch for this or am I the first one to experience that?

Thanks in advance,
Maxime