[imp] Purge Messages and virtual trash in DIMP

Maxime Pelletier maxime.pelletier at educsa.org
Thu Jun 5 13:29:07 UTC 2008

Hi,

I have some troubles trying to configure the trash correctly with DIMP 3.2.

First, when I set DIMP/IMP to use a folder as the trash, "Purge
Messages" doesn't appear in the "Other actions" menu, even if I check
the option to display it.

Second, if I decide to use the virtual trash instead, I can see the
"Purge Messages" but I don't see any virtual trash folder to view
which messages I deleted.

Third, when I use the "Purge Messages" action (with virtual trash), it
only purges the deleted message of the current folder (I would expect
this action to purge ALL of my deleted messages). Is it the expected
behavior?

Thanks for your help!

Maxime