[imp] Purge Messages and virtual trash in DIMP

Maxime Pelletier maxime.pelletier at educsa.org
Thu Jun 5 14:41:17 UTC 2008

Hi Jan,

thanks a lot for the clarifications.

So if I understand correctly, DIMP is not quite ready to use a virtual
trash. But if I decide to use the "trash" folder as the trash, is
there a cleaner/easier way to purge the deleted messages other than
the "Empty folder" option when I right-click on the "trash" folder?

I would expect to have a "Empty trash folder" under the "Other
actions" menu. Is this an enhancement request?

Thanks,
Maxime

Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org> a &eacute;crit :