[imp] Using Horde

Fri Jun 6 11:54:45 UTC 2008

I am just about finished with setting up my email server so that it
will be able to host multiple domains. I was wondering if it is
possible to use Horde in such a setup.

Right now my webserver is hosting only two different domains but in
the near future it will be serving upto 5 and those same 5 domains
will have email hosted there. What I would like to do is have the
users be able to get to horde by using http://www.domainname/webmail
but I don't really want to have to setup and configure horde
seperately in each websites directory. Is this possible or do I have
to basically move my horde installation from /usr/share/horde to
/var/www/domainname/horde and then setup seperate MySQL backends for
each installation?

I poked around on the site to see if there was anything but I didn't
see anything specific, so if it is there I apologize. Just give me a
link and I will happily go off and read that documentation. :)

Thanks again.

-Eric