[imp] download attached file with Chinese file name

Cheung Kin Sun Jackson cks at hongai.edu.hk
Mon Jun 9 15:24:33 UTC 2008

Hi,

I have installed horde (3.1.3) and imp (4.1.3) on a Debian Etch server
running Apache 2.2.3, php 5.2.0, and mysql 5.0.32.

The default character set of horde is set to utf8. Everything is fine
but there is a problem in downloading Chinese named attachment.

When I click the download button next to the file name and file size
(e.g. ChineseFileName.doc [application/msword] 20 KB), IE can
recognize the file type but cannot recognize the Chinese file name. It
showed some garbage word.

I have check it in Firefox and it worked fine. Should I change some
settings in horde or in IE ?

Best Rgds,
Jackson Cheung