[imp] Fwd: Horde- login Failed

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Tue Jun 10 21:42:34 UTC 2008

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von maali.toni at gmail.com -----
     Datum: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 21:43:32 +0300
       Von: Malcolm <maali.toni at gmail.com>
   Betreff: Horde- login Failed
        An: consulting at janschneider.de

Hello there,
i do appreciate the work you are doing out there. I am very new to horde. I followed this link on installing (http://www.linux-tip.net/cms/content/view/332/26/[1]) it and everything went well. I didnt use Dovocet when it came to imap.

I cant login via imp. It tells me the same thing. Login failed. Please if you can help me out with a link/URL that would be of help. I have been googling but havent yielded anything. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks and Best regards.

Malcolm

--
+256-774661330

Jan.