[imp] Customizing tickets (problem reporting)

Arminas g.arminas at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 16:01:31 UTC 2008

Hi Otto,

Thanks for answer. Yes, it is what I need, but im still unable to save
permissions correctly. The interface (explorer) says it is ok, it is
saved, but when I logout and login again, there is no permissions
seen. In the database there is a table called horde_perms . I have no
idea how this can happen. I just wanna set permissions for all
authenticated users, so they would not be able to access horde menu.

Arminas