[imp] login page questions

Kevin Konowalec webadmin at ualberta.ca
Wed Jun 18 23:19:04 UTC 2008

There's two things I'm having problems with with the new version of
the imp login page that I'm hoping someone might be able to help me
with:

1)  I want to entirely remove the "Welcome to Horde" bar (not just the
words but the whole bar), but it's not immediately obvious how to do
that.  Is there a quick 'n easy way to do that?

2)  In the 4.1.4 version of Imp, we were able to modify the login.inc
template in such a way that we were able to use some PHP code to grab
the "server" and "login status" variables from the URL line. like this:

if ( $_GET[server] == "imap" && $_GET[logout_reason]=="failed" )
{
	print helpful links
}
else {
	print normal message
}

This let us change a box on the page to give the users additional help
if they're having problems logging in.  Unfortunately with imp 4.2
that no longer works.  Can you not have php embedded in login.html
template?

Thanks