[imp] Dimp - some (minor?) probs

cyx cyx at gmx.at
Fri Jun 20 09:21:23 UTC 2008

Now that Michael had convinced me that I have not the correct IMP version, I reinstalled it - dimp now works.
Thanks Michael
Should'nt there a menue at login time, in wich a user can select between imp/dimp/mimp. At least I have configured this in the imp administration section - but no selection shows up ...
Messages in the inbox dont get deleted (moved to trash) but get striked out till the next manual refresh (I have installed the patch mentioned some threads earlier)
And last ( a bit off topic): it would be a nice feature if the imp.lists archive would be searchable (maybe all my probs are already solved, but opening every weeks archive by hand ....)
Thx again to Michael
regards
Werner