[imp] Message limits?

Kevin Konowalec webadmin at ualberta.ca
Fri Jun 20 22:06:22 UTC 2008

I might be blind... or it could just be friday... but I can't seem to
find where you can set the maximum number of recipients a user can
send to in the latest version of horde/imp.

In our production version (horde 3.1.4, imp 4.1.4) I've hacked
compose.php so that it has a maximum recipients per message limit  and
a maximum recipients per session limit.  I'd like to be able to do
something similar on the new version - hopefully without hacking the
source (I'm trying to do as little of that in the new version as
possible).

So if anyone can point me to where I'd set limits like that in imp 4.2
I'd appreciate it.