[imp] Login failed - Groupware Webmail Edition 1.1

Lindhardsen nabble at lindhardsen.org
Sun Jun 22 19:08:50 UTC 2008

Craig, thanks for your effort.

The thing is that Horde works fine, but IMP is not working, so now when I
changed Horde to use IMP for authentication, I could no longer access Horde
at all, and had to revert back to a backup of my horde conf.php file, in
order to be able to log in to Horde again.

I have an old version of Horde/IMP installed (which I used for test a while
back), and that is working fine. If I copy that servers.php it still does
not work :-( So what is wrong with my new installation? Might be worth
noticing that I'm on Horde 3.2.1 and IMP 4.2.

This is the configuration that is working in my old horde install (4.2 and
3.2 - old cvs):
$servers['imap'] = array(
    'name' => 'Lindhardsen.org',
    'server' => 'localhost',