[imp] Login Failure

Horde horde at cogancorp.com
Fri Jul 4 16:18:29 UTC 2008

Greetings,

We are in the process of moving to a new web host.  We were using
Horde Groupware 1.1.1 on a shared Linux hosting account with a CPanel
Control panel and MySQL.  Everything was working fine on the old
host.  After moving the Horde over to the new Host we see the Horde
log on page but we are now getting a "Login Failed". We are unable to
login to any mailboxes on the new host nor mailboxes outside their network.

The new host is a Linux shared hosting account with Hsphere and
QMail.  We ran the test.php and the "IMP Test" and everything checked
out.  We attempted to run the "PHP Mail Server Support Test" and it
just hangs until it times out.  According to the Hsphere Control
Panel the Logon Failure is not creating any errors in Apache Error
Log nor is the Horde creating any errors in imp/error_log.  I
contacted the new Host and they informed me the IMAP is "IMAP 4" and
the port is standard 143.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
-Todd