[imp] Imp permissions

Kevin Konowalec webadmin at ualberta.ca
Tue Jul 8 22:49:46 UTC 2008

Just put the latest & greatest versions of horde & imp into
production.  So far so good.  I do have a few questions about the
permission rules though...

1.  When I try to create a new permission it says :  "All Permissions"
was not created: DB Error: constraint violation."  Which table is it
trying to write into and what should the permissions be on it?

2.  Once that's all working, and I set up an imp permission to limit
the total number of messages sent before being locked out for 24
hours, if I need to remove a user from that locked out state how do I
do it?

Thanks!!