[imp] Multiple autocomplete address books

Elliot Anders elliot at marlboro.edu
Sun Jul 13 20:23:22 UTC 2008

In partial answer to my own question, it seems you cannot autocomplete
from a localsql address book if you lock your search sources.  Does
this sound correct?  Sounds like a bug to me.

Setting 'locked' to false on both $_prefs['search_sources'] and
$_prefs['search_fields'] allows one to choose the local personal
address book and the fields associated with it.

In addition fields uses when expanding addresses MUST be specified in
the turba sources.php file within the map and search sections.  (I
guess this should have been obvious, but wasn't for me, perhaps it
should be included in the comment above the $_prefs['search_fields']
section.