[imp] Multiple autocomplete address books

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Mon Jul 14 13:55:53 UTC 2008

Quoting Elliot Anders <elliot at marlboro.edu>:

> In partial answer to my own question, it seems you cannot
> autocomplete from a localsql address book if you lock your search
> sources.  Does this sound correct?  Sounds like a bug to me.

Is this a localsql source with shares enabled?  Then yes, you would
not be able to, as the identifier for the specific addressbook/share
would need to be
present in the pref....if it's locked, it cannot be added by the user.

> In addition fields uses when expanding addresses MUST be specified
> in the turba sources.php file within the map and search sections.

Sure. *Any* field you want displayed must be present in the map
field...and the search section, as you pointed out, needs to be filled
in with any fields you want to be able to search on, like it explains
in the sources.php.dist file...

Thanks,
mike

--