[imp] Add accelerator key to DIMP menu?

Steve Sobol sjsobol at JustThe.net
Wed Jul 16 03:23:41 UTC 2008

I want to be able to assign a keyboard shortcut to "Purge Deleted
Messages" on DIMP's "Other Actions" menu.

How do I go about doing this on the latest stable release of Horde
Groupware, Webmail Edition? (I'm not afraid to edit PHP or Javascript
if necessary.)

Thanks.

Incidentally, DIMP is just about everything I want in an AJAX webmail
client. It beats the living crap out of everything else I've seen
except maybe Zimbra, and I'm not migrating to a different SMTP/POP3
server just so I can install the open-source edition of Zimbra
Collaboration Server. Major, major kudos to the Horde team members who
work on DIMP and IMP. NICE job!

--
Steve Sobol/Victorville, CA, USA/PGP: 0x0xE3AE35ED
It's all fun and games until someone starts a bonfire in the living room.