[imp] shared folder acl editing

Liam Hoekenga liamr at umich.edu
Thu Jul 17 15:02:35 UTC 2008

We don't have ACL editing enable in our production 4.2 stuff, but
we're considering deploying it.  The interface is quite different from
our previous 4.0.x installation.

There doesn't seem to be a way to add new users?  I've tried this with
both our localized copy, and the "fresh out of the tarball, unmodified
other than configuration" copy.

I see..

Share mail folders
Current access to /folder/
User  List  Read  Mark (Seen) etc...
liamr 	x     x     x     x

and then an empty drop down under my username.  It doesn't contain any
options, nor does it allow me to add a new user.

Strangely, when I copied and pasted that stuff, tho, I do get an
element named "New User" in my buffer.

Anyhoo.. here's a screen shot..

     http://www-personal.umich.edu/~liamr/horde/share-mail-folders.png

My prefs.php says..

   $_prefs['acl'] = array(
     'value' => '',
     'locked' => false,
     'shared' => false,
     'type' => 'implicit');

We're using the unsupported imap_config options in config/servers.php,
but I turned that off, and it didn't help at all.

     'acl' => array(
         'driver' => 'rfc2086',
     ),

is set, just like in cyrus section of servers.php.dist.

Any ideas?

Liam