[imp] shared folder acl editing

Liam Hoekenga liamr at umich.edu
Fri Jul 18 03:07:07 UTC 2008

>> and then an empty drop down under my username.  It doesn't contain
>> any options, nor does it allow me to add a new user.
>
> You only get the drop down if you configured your authentication
> backend to be able to list users. But it doesn't list any.

so... if our authentication backend could list users, what exactly
would we see in the drop down?

We have 140k unique users that have used our horde installation, and
that list doesn't exactly match to the users who actually have
accounts in our IMAP installation (users that have accounts that don't
use webmail /and/ users who have used webmail who no longer have
accounts).

It seems like the UI should have a way to enter the username of an
arbitrary user.

Liam