[imp] shared folder acl editing

Liam Hoekenga liamr at umich.edu
Fri Jul 18 12:02:30 UTC 2008

>> It seems like the UI should have a way to enter the username of an
>> arbitrary user.
>
> That field appears if you backend in not capable of listing users.
> Again, like in the share permission windows.

So.. since we get an empty drop-down and no field to list the users,
is it fair to assume that our backend thinks it can list users, but
isn't?

We're running a modified version of the "auto" authenticator that sets
the Horde user to the value of $_SERVER['REMOTE_USER'].  I should
probably contribute it back, as I think it would be useful to other
people.

Liam