[imp] Fwd: Re: Reply-Forward of HTML inline emails

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Sat Jul 19 12:49:38 UTC 2008

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von hbraun at optushome.com.au -----
      Datum: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 22:06:40 -0700 (PDT)
        Von: hbraun at optushome.com.au
    Betreff: Re: [imp] Reply-Forward of HTML inline emails
         An: Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>

Is there a pointer somewhere to the instructions to enable the reply
using the original html as well? I am running imp 4.2 and have enabled
the inline viewing of the html emails but the reply email drops the
original formating and the email threads using colored/formatted text
etc. gets lost....

Thanks in advance.
Harvey

Jan Schneider wrote:
> Zitat von chris nicaise <delivery at fgoat.com>:
>
> > Dear IMP List,
> >
> > How can we set IMP to always and only include the HTML version of
> > the incoming email below my emails in my REPLY or FORWARD emails.
> >
> > Now that I had my webhost set up IMP to view HTML emails inline, I
> > have found that when I reply or forward an HTML email I
> > received/view inline:
> > - REPLY only include the text version the incoming email
> > - FORWARD include the text message with the HTML email versions of
> > the incoming email
> >
> > I have set up IMP to automatically compose emails in HTML format.
> > Thank you in advance for your help,
>
> You need IMP 4.2 for that.
>
> Jan.

> http://horde.org/consulting/