[imp] error moving message in DIMP

Andrew Morgan morgan at orst.edu
Fri Jul 25 00:17:53 UTC 2008

I have installed the latest stable releases of Horde, IMP, DIMP, MIMP,
Turba, Kronolith, Nag, and Mnemo.  I've just starting playing around with
the new features (and DIMP in particular).

When I drag and drop a message from the message index over to a different
folder on the sidebar, I get the following popup error message from
Firefox (Iceweasel) 3.0.1:

   doActionComplete callback: InternalError: too much recursion

Also, the DIMP interface gets in a confused state.  The message is still
shown in the old folder but marked as deleted.  When I click on the
destination folder, I get a spinning hourglass.  If I return to the source
folder and try to click on the (now deleted) message, I get a spinning
hourglass.

If I logout and login again, I can see that the message has been moved to
the new folder like I requested.

Is this a known bug?  Let me know if I should file a bug report.

Thanks,
 	Andy