[imp] Trash Folder Selection

Elliot Anders elliot at marlboro.edu
Fri Jul 25 14:00:39 UTC 2008

Can someone confirm that this doesn't work for them either before I
submit as a bug?

1. Go to  Options -> Mail -> Server and Folder Information
2. Check "Use IMAP folder subscriptions?" and Save
3. Logout
4. Login and return to  Options -> Mail -> Server and Folder Information
5. Note the loss of the ability to choose a Trash folder and the loss
of previously set Draft and Spam locations
6. Attempt to set Options -> Mail -> Deleting and Moving Messages ->
When deleting messages, move them to your Trash folder instead of
marking them as deleted?  to true
7. Save and receive the following error: Cannot delete to trash unless
a Trash folder is defined.
8. (This step only worked for me once, doesn't seem to work now)
Disable JavaScript and visit the Server and Folder Information page,
you should now be able to choose a trash folder.

Odd.
-Elliot