[imp] replaying monthly maintenance

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Aug 1 19:23:24 UTC 2008

Quoting Liam Hoekenga <liamr at umich.edu>:

> So, I'm trying to invoke the monthly "rename sent-mail folder at the
> beginning of the month" maintenance.
>
> I removed last_login and last_maintenance.  Is there something else
> I need to set or reset to get it to offer me that particular
> maintenance task?

 From Maintenance.php:

             /* FIRST LOGIN OPERATIONS */
             /* If $_lastRun is empty (= 0), this is the first time the user
                has logged in. Don't run any other maintenance operations on
                the first login. */
             if (empty($this->_lastRun)) {
                 if ($val == MAINTENANCE_FIRST_LOGIN) {
                     $addTask = true;
                 }
             }

So, instead of removing last_maintenance, just set it to a date from
the previous month.

-chuck