[imp] Horde address book language problem (Thai)

Irshad Haq irshad.techie at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 20:31:05 UTC 2008

Hi,

I hope this is the right place to ask horde queries. Please let me
know if i am wrong.

My problem is with horde address book. I need to store addresses
(names) in Thai language but all I see is ????? ??? instead of Thai
characters.

I am able to send and receive mails in Thai language so I dont think
this is related to any charsets on my mail server or on my PC.

Can anyone suggest how I can use Thai characters in my horde address
book for names.

If you want I can send you the login for the horde mail account which
has a test mail and test address in address book for you to have a
look.

Thanks in advance.

Thank you.