[imp] Attachment upload fails (and max attachment size 1 byte)

Mathieu MERLAY mathieu at activtourism.com
Sun Aug 10 09:57:10 UTC 2008

Hi everybody,

I solved this "bug".

This occurs on phpMyAdmin too, which indicates a maximum upload size of
1 byte. This value is returned by the function ini_get on variables
upload_max_filesize and post_max_size. When these values are set to 1G,
PHP returns an incorrect conversion into bytes. I change 1G to 1000M and
it works well. Notice : both phpMyAdmin and IMP indicate the wrong value
(A byte) but phpMyAdmin doesn't check the maximum upload size as
Horde/IMP does.

Have a nice week-end !

Mathieu